the challenge: 100 happy dayis it possible to be happy for 100 days straight?
task: take a picture every day of what made you happy.
why? lots of reasons.
1. i recently lost my grandpa about two weeks ago and I often find myself crying randomly throughout the day but bittersweetly smiling because I know he’s in heaven. i thought that 100 happy days would help me appreciate my life and help me to grieve in my own way.
2. school is stressful. i am currently a pharmacy student and for the first time in my life school is not easy. before i worked hard and got a’s and b’s but now working hard only seems to be getting me c’s. confidence wise, it sucks and i feel really dumb a lot of the times, hence this challenge.
3. not only is school absolutely terrible, i’m not passionate about it. i hate it.
i hate pharmacy, actually i can’t say that i do. I have yet to take a REAL pharmacy course. but no i don’t particularly enjoy it. hopefully through this challenge, i can look at life more positively
4. i need to appreciate life a little more and be open to trying new things—who know what will happen in the 100 days? i may discover something i didn’t know about myself, i may meet some really cool people, i may fall in love, i may face tragedy.
5. why not?
6. why tumblr? because, this is an incredible journey that only good can come out of. facebook/twitter/instagram.. i don’t want to spam it/ it’s not about that for me. tumblr.. no one follows me but if someone asks, they have access
7. SPREAD THE HAPPINESS
1. will i post every day for 100 days? probably not. but damn i will try.
2. to be 100% honest